CRC 7U001 Cerakote Coated / chassis for Mosin-Nagant
In 2015, our team embarked on an ambitious project to create a modern tuning package for more than one hundred years old Mosin-Nagant rifle.
Why did we choose the Mosin? Because it is one of the hardest for such tuning of rifles and of course - because we can!
The basic tasks was:
Task 1 - to bring ergonomics and ease of use of a century-old rifle to the standards of modern weapons.
Task 2 - to realize the demountable magazine.
Task 3 - give an opportunity in the presence of a good barrel for an affordable price to get an accurate rifle.
- Strong octagonal handguard with additional ribs for ultimate strenght
- M-LOK ™ interface for mounting various accessories
- Compatible with AR type pistol grips
- Buttstock is attached to a standard AR-type thread
- Using V-shaped bedding technology
- Compatibility with third-party triggers
a. Chassis - aluminium alloy 7075 Т651.
b. Handguard - aluminium alloy 6082 T6.
- Production method - milling
- In all hard loaded threads, we use special steel inserts that increase the possible tightening power of the screws and increase the life of the thread itself.
- We use Cerakote two-component ceramic coating for maximum protection of the surface.
- In the all sets of our products screws with a class of strength not lower than 10.9. We don't use low-strength soft materials
In the complete set of CRC 7U001:
1. Chassis - aluminum alloy 7075 T651.
2. Handguard - aluminum alloy 6082 T6. Handguard has M-Lok accessories mounts. The kit includes 3 rails length of 80mm.
Please note that the kit only includes the chassis, handguard and 3 Picatinny rails.
The buttstock, scope mount and other accessories are purchased separately.